Monday, November 5, 2018

Bluegrass in Baltimore release show live clips

As I prepare for the announcement of my newest book, Leftover Salmon: Thirty Years of Festival!, I wanted to take a moment and share some of the highlights of the release show for my previous book, Bluegrass in Baltimore: The Hard Drivin' Sound & its Legacy.  I was lucky enough to have some of Baltimore's best musicians, Caleb Stine, Cris Jacobs, Patrick McAvinue, Mike Munford, and Bluestone, join me for a night of amazing music at the Creative Alliance in Baltimore to celebrate the release of the book.

You can check out all their performances below, as well as the show ending group jam that featured  an impromptu 45-minute jam session.

Bluegrass in Baltimore





No comments:

Preorder The Original Louisville Slugger

 Preorder your copy of The Original Louisville Slugger: The Life and Times of Forgotten Baseball Legend Pete Browning .   The Original Loui...