Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Garrett Anderson to release new album, Dreams and Lives

Armed with a sharp, inquisitive storyteller’s eye and the soul of a poet-troubadour is singer/songwriter Garrett Anderson, who with his deeply personally songwriting, that he delivers with a soulfully-sweet sincerity, is set to release his new album, Dreams and Lives. 

The new album 
exemplifies the magic of collaboration between an experienced songwriter, Anderson, and a world-class producer, JC3 Music.  The tunes weave heart-and-soul lyrics seamlessly with energetic pop, rock, and blues for a sound that is familiar yet fresh.  It is a sound that recalls the intensely, passionate delivery of Joshua James and Amos Lee combined with the adventurous musical spirit of Martin Sexton.  

About the collaboration, Anderson says "I've learned so much about fine-tuning my singing, songwriting, and guitar playing by working with JC3.  I'm a recovering DIY-er so I had to rediscover the challenge and opportunity that comes with collaboration, and I couldn't be more excited to share the songs.  I think the overall message is that nobody's perfect, but it's always worth it to struggle to be the best person you can be - and a reminder to myself to not let my dreams make me forget about my actual life, or, on the flip-side, to let my life make me abandon my dreams - that I need both to maintain balance and live in a meaningful way, with incremental progress over time."

Anderson's music is comfort music, sometimes funny, sometimes pulling on your heart-strings, with each song engaging the listener on a personal level. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, on stage and indoor

Dreams and Lives is available now at iTunes:  Dreams and Lives


To find out more about Anderson and his new album, visit Garrett Anderson Music or Garrett Anderson Bandcamp.

No comments:

Preorder The Original Louisville Slugger

 Preorder your copy of The Original Louisville Slugger: The Life and Times of Forgotten Baseball Legend Pete Browning .   The Original Loui...