Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Charlie Ballantine new album, "Falling Grace" and video for "Fix You" out now

 Innovative guitarist Charlie Ballantine's latest album Falling Grace is out now along with a video for his take on Coldplay's "Fix You." 


About the album Ballantine says, "As I continue composing and producing music each album I do seems more and more personal and I have to dig deeper into my own life experiences to find inspiration.  This album was no exception and was created through the experience of revisiting my own struggles and tribulations with addiction as well as attempting to create a tribute to the people close to me who have dealt with a similar burden. Everything about this record was based around a sense of vulnerability.  From the way we recorded in the studio in a manner that prevented us from fixing any mistakes, the album art, and of course the subject matter of these songs.  My hope is that this album helps someone in the same way music has helped me in my most desperate hours and also sheds light on the fact that whatever anyone of us is going through we are never truly alone. "



No comments:

Preorder The Original Louisville Slugger

 Preorder your copy of The Original Louisville Slugger: The Life and Times of Forgotten Baseball Legend Pete Browning .   The Original Loui...